How to prepare
We want our time spent together to be as productive as possible! If applicable, please bring the following:
- any existing investment statements you have, including through your employer
- last filed tax return
- general idea of your monthly spending/ expenses
- recent pay stub
- current insurance policies
- balances/rates on debts (student loans, mortgage, credit cards, etc.)
- Social Security statement (if over 50 years old)
Though none of the above are required, they are helpful in providing us with an idea of your current situation.
Make note of any questions you would like to ask about the process and the way that we interact with clients. We want our clients to walk out of their first meetings with all their questions answered!